Tuesday 17 May 2011

Bar~ !!!!!

Now for my very own blog of my RS cheating! I have used many different aliases over the forums I have joined here are a few:
Barrage
Barrage Tax
Img 1 Uk
Bar~
Now I am going to come clean about all my RS cheating as Jagex recently slapped me with a IP ban locking or banning all accounts associated with me IP.

I started cheating on RS back in 2009 on procrackers.net when CMD19872002 sold me a list of accounts which were banned. I appealed there last chance appeal and made bank loot. Here are the pictures:





However Procrackers folded when Jagex introduced the Captcha Image Lock, Then G4HQ came along and with members such as K0m4 and Crackandweed a new method of hacking accounts was perfected 'Recovering' Here are a couple of recoverys I got back when the method was being introduced: (I also ran my own forum for a month or so http://www.img1uk.tk/ before it was hacked.)




After this I went legit and just botted for a few months whilst being busy making PKing videos for my YouTube (Img1uk) I had 5000 subscribers before youtube terminated it for copyright infringement.

Anyway back the the present. Some of the great bugabusers from Runescape (Fluid_Karma, Quint, Hej, Roy) started a forum http://www.bugabuse.net/ which had a hacking section. Lots of people joined and after Sly released his Chessy018 recovery people started being really interested in it. I realised if I had access to the AdminCP on tip.it I could see IP's and Emails or all the members which would make recovering there accounts ALOT easier. So I Social Engineered a Global Moderator who had access to the AdminCP which using information allowed me to recover these epic accounts:




There names were: Stickman, Fearthequeen (See jojo3000's final luring video) and Kingka 1
Total loot added up to about 70Bil. I was a happy chap to say the least!

Like I said at the start of this entry Jagex recently IP banned me so I no longer care about keeping this quiet as I have nothing to loose. Here are a few other random pictures of my recoverys/hacks/interesting things:








This is a fun pic I took for my friend Roy might aswell post it:

No comments:

Post a Comment